I’ve never been more emotional about any social media post in my entire life
UPDATE: guys Beth Broderick tweeted yesterday that this Salem is THE SAME SALEM!!! He’s 20 years old man!!!! 20!
That Salem is still kicking is all I care about.
Ok here they are. Pls don’t laugh I have so many feels.
- Tauriel reminds Bard of his wife: long, wild red hair, freckles.
- They first bonded by discussing how their bows were crafted.
- When Bard was away, Tauriel would visit his home and teach his daughters how to use the bow and arrow. One night he came home to find that Tauriel had braided their hair in a Silvan manner. The girls grew to really love her since they didn’t have a mom.
- He only fancied her from afar.
- She considered herself too lowly (as she did with Legolas).
- On the days when the King of Mirkwood and Bard met, Tauriel would put aside her duties as captain of the guard and wait around until the council was over just to see the King of Dale.
feel free to add on
or just post in the “baurdiel” tag
Okay I don’t know the name of Bard’s kids so just… -rolls-
- Yeah the girls really like her
- The son was skeptical at first because like “you’re trying to replace my mom what” but he kind of watched how happy everyone was with her and finally just “yeah okay you’re awesome”
- Tauriel always denies it when Bard tells people that she split one of his arrows in half when they were having a friendly competition, with her cheeks turning this pink colour that’s so unusual for elves and Bard just smiles at her for a minute.
- When he saw her in formal clothes for the first time, Bard was rendered speechless for five minutes. It was like wise for Tauriel.
- They thought that they were being so subtle and everything…but even Thorin knew they were together.